History log of /external/llvm/lib/IR/LLVMContextImpl.h
Revision Date Author Comments (<<< Hide modified files) (Show modified files >>>)
dce4a407a24b04eebc6a376f8e62b41aaa7b071f 29-May-2014 Stephen Hines <srhines@google.com> Update LLVM for 3.5 rebase (r209712).

Change-Id: I149556c940fb7dc92d075273c87ff584f400941f
36b56886974eae4f9c5ebc96befd3e7bfe5de338 24-Apr-2014 Stephen Hines <srhines@google.com> Update to LLVM 3.5a.

Change-Id: Ifadecab779f128e62e430c2b4f6ddd84953ed617
1e3037f0be430ef2339838bbdede11f45658bd82 16-Sep-2013 Peter Collingbourne <peter@pcc.me.uk> Implement function prefix data as an IR feature.

Previous discussion:

Differential Revision: http://llvm-reviews.chandlerc.com/D1191

git-svn-id: https://llvm.org/svn/llvm-project/llvm/trunk@190773 91177308-0d34-0410-b5e6-96231b3b80d8
55c06ae7afa3f862a6bb4a4441fe485c135f5b5e 11-Sep-2013 Benjamin Kramer <benny.kra@googlemail.com> Revert "Give internal classes hidden visibility."

It works with clang, but GCC has different rules so we can't make all of those
hidden. This reverts commit r190534.

git-svn-id: https://llvm.org/svn/llvm-project/llvm/trunk@190536 91177308-0d34-0410-b5e6-96231b3b80d8
15f387c93ef8d5c23f110143996c8b9b4a089864 11-Sep-2013 Benjamin Kramer <benny.kra@googlemail.com> Give internal classes hidden visibility.

Worth 100k on a linux/x86_64 Release+Asserts clang.

git-svn-id: https://llvm.org/svn/llvm-project/llvm/trunk@190534 91177308-0d34-0410-b5e6-96231b3b80d8
4c8e74f0b75cb10820c45c86399fbd02e4a8832a 01-Mar-2013 Michael Ilseman <milseman@apple.com> Cache the result of Function::getIntrinsicID() in a DenseMap attached to the LLVMContext.

This reduces the time actually spent doing string to ID conversion and shows a 10% improvement in compile time for a particularly bad case that involves ARM Neon intrinsics (these have many overloads).

Patch by Jean-Luc Duprat!

git-svn-id: https://llvm.org/svn/llvm-project/llvm/trunk@176365 91177308-0d34-0410-b5e6-96231b3b80d8
f64c889cc94417322b0ff8ad1c61939183bf3c38 11-Feb-2013 Bob Wilson <bob.wilson@apple.com> Revert "Rename LLVMContext diagnostic handler types and functions."

This reverts my commit 171047. Now that I've removed my misguided attempt to
support backend warnings, these diagnostics are only about inline assembly.
It would take quite a bit more work to generalize them properly, so I'm
just reverting this.

git-svn-id: https://llvm.org/svn/llvm-project/llvm/trunk@174860 91177308-0d34-0410-b5e6-96231b3b80d8
3467e30edf63b6d8a8d446186674ba9e4b7885a9 24-Jan-2013 Bill Wendling <isanbard@gmail.com> Create a new class: AttributeSetNode.

This is a helper class for the AttributeSetImpl class. It holds a set of
attributes that apply to a single element: function, return type, or

These are uniqued.

git-svn-id: https://llvm.org/svn/llvm-project/llvm/trunk@173310 91177308-0d34-0410-b5e6-96231b3b80d8
0b8c9a80f20772c3793201ab5b251d3520b9cea3 02-Jan-2013 Chandler Carruth <chandlerc@gmail.com> Move all of the header files which are involved in modelling the LLVM IR
into their new header subdirectory: include/llvm/IR. This matches the
directory structure of lib, and begins to correct a long standing point
of file layout clutter in LLVM.

There are still more header files to move here, but I wanted to handle
them in separate commits to make tracking what files make sense at each
layer easier.

The only really questionable files here are the target intrinsic
tablegen files. But that's a battle I'd rather not fight today.

I've updated both CMake and Makefile build systems (I think, and my
tests think, but I may have missed something).

I've also re-sorted the includes throughout the project. I'll be
committing updates to Clang, DragonEgg, and Polly momentarily.

git-svn-id: https://llvm.org/svn/llvm-project/llvm/trunk@171366 91177308-0d34-0410-b5e6-96231b3b80d8
c2c50cdcdc19a1bca993c06d13d8cdca87083ce4 02-Jan-2013 Chandler Carruth <chandlerc@gmail.com> Rename VMCore directory to IR.

Aside from moving the actual files, this patch only updates the build
system and the source file comments under lib/... that are relevant.

I'll be updating other docs and other files in smaller subsequnet

While I've tried to test this, but it is entirely possible that there
will still be some build system fallout.

Also, note that I've not changed the library name itself: libLLVMCore.a
is still the library name. I'd be interested in others' opinions about
whether we should rename this as well (I think we should, just not sure
what it might break)

git-svn-id: https://llvm.org/svn/llvm-project/llvm/trunk@171359 91177308-0d34-0410-b5e6-96231b3b80d8